Digital DesignerJanuary 15, 2020
Email Template/Newsletter Template DeveloperJanuary 15, 2020
- Outstanding English writing skills: clear writing free from grammatical, spelling or punctuation mistakes.
- Ability to do thorough research on the given topics which is similar to academic research and thesis writing.
- Understand our product or service to its target audience and writing effectively in the correct language for its audience.
- Writing unique, engaging, and grammatically correct content.
- Handling a wide variety of writing tasks.
- Proofreading, complete content research on given topics and content editing.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Achieving targets consistently even under pressure.
- Working as a team player
- Paying attention to every detail
- Graduate in any discipline. (Final year students can also apply)
- O-Level, A-Level, Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English, Master of Arts (MA) in English will get preference
- IELTS overall band score of 7.0 or higher will get priority
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply
- 15k to 25k (based on skill and experience)
- Unique & generous bonus scheme (15 to 25 percent)
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: After every 6 months
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Dynamic & exceptional working environment
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020